Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For My First!

Today I decided to create my blog, in hopes of having a place that I can continue to post down thoughts for my life, as well as post any upcoming work and projects for the future.

For any who are not familiar with what I do, or plan to be doing in the future, I'm aspiring to become a video game programmer. I really want to work hard to strive and work in the game industry. So with that said, I need a place where I can put my thoughts down, a place where I'll be able to show off any future work I'm working on, and hopefully keep in touch with family and friends.

This will be a short simple post, but I will make a weekly goal to try and update my blog with material that the reader will enjoy. I'm hoping to learn a few things when writing to my blogs:
1. Be able to write more effectively and learn how to write to an audience
2. Keep some kind of personal goals that I will share and talk about with here
3. See the progress I'll have come and gone through as an individual.

So with that said, I will bid you all farewell and a goodnight for now.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your amazing projects that you'll be showing off here! Have fun! Happy Programming! :)

    ReplyDelete